When "everything" went down in October, I was in the middle of working on a quilt for the baby. I wanted to start working on it again, but tried and just couldn't pull it out. So I started a new one. New quilt for a new baby.
Awhile ago Jack had purchased some great fabric for me from IKEA on one of his trips without me (yes, they do sell fabric). The print had these adorable little characters that sort of reminded me of Beatrix Potter in a modern sort of way. I decided to bust it out, and this is what I came up with:
I told Jack my goal was to make it look "just fine" and I think I did. I actually did the binding myself, which is a first for me. Ususally I cheat by using blanket binding or having someone else do it. The sides are wavy, corners are a mess, but I think it looks "just fine."
Now I just need a baby to stain it.