Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've always thought I should do this, but they beat me too it!

Except I was going to write a book...it's one of several I was going to write. Now I just write on the blog. Who says mediocrity isn't rewarded?

Anyway, back to the post. I thought I'd share with you my new favorite blog to read. If you are not a familiar with the culture of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you probably won't laugh, so I'll save you clicking on the link.

And while yes, some of the comments are uber cheesy, corny, and some even over the top, a lot of them are still pretty funny!

Hope you enjoy as we have (thanks j&s)!

Overheard in the Ward

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

When the S of J&S told me about this one I was instantly hooked!

More time addicted to the computer, *sigh*...