Saturday, June 07, 2008

Go! Team Clearance

S is convinced he is on a soccer team, in spite of the fact he is only 2. G knows he will play his first season of soccer in the Fall, so he too is obssessed (though not as much as S). And F, growing way too fast to keep him in clothes that fit, just needed a new pair of cleats for his upcoming 11th season. Out getting videos last night we walked past the sidewalk sale of our local discount Show Shoe and found cleats for $15.72. TOTAL! We outfitted our team for less than the cost us of feeding the team at Taco Bell.

Of course for the pic, of the entire basement floor, they had to stand near the stain on the carpet. Welcome to our house of boys!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Go team go! Can't wait to see how much little S has grown b/c his hands look awfully big!

Jaime said...

Those are G's hands...S has grown, but he doesn't have Werner's.

Jenny said...

get Folex at home depot - best spot cleaner ever!

Lauren in GA said...

All of those for $15.72????!!!!! That is so fabulous that it almost brought tears to my eyes!

My carpet is so dirty that a clean spot would stand out more than a stain. I need carpets the color of filth.

Elizabeth said...

Yes love folex!
And your great deal!

Kathy Vorwaller said...

ok, so I am just now checking out your blog. Call me slow...I don't have a problem with that! Very cute pictures. I will make sure I check in more often! Your life is so much like mine used to be. Keep in mind it just keeps getting better! Have fun getting ready for your trip. Wish I was there to see you.