9. Playing with Family we rarely see (Nita-email me a pic of Christmas at your house)
8. Finally being able to be No One in the Nativity re-enactment, instead of nearly everyone7. Cookies for Santa from a package, not from scratch
6. Cousins, cousins, everywhere 5. Grandpa and Grandma and their Stories
4. Ditching winter gloves for windbreakers
3. "Look Ma, NO coat!!"2. Liz's Favorite Things Party--which I am bringing back to Radford, so Ladies, get ready for the best party ever sometime in early Spring!!
1. Being on the plane back, knowing home is only hours away (thank you technology for babysitting my children during the over 13 hours of travel that day...)