Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First Stop...Paris

Jaime and I have compiled our photos onto a DVD and Jaime is also putting together a book of our trip. I thought that we would put some photos on the blog and then show everyone the other items later...




This is our absolutely amazing hotel...Hotel des grandes ecoles in the Latin Quarter. It was just a couple of blocks from the Metro Stop Cardinal Lemoine. Up the hill a half a block is Place Contrescarpe and Rue Mouffetard. We knew nothing about this particular neighborhood beforehand , but we totally loved it. This is the courtyard of the hotel.


This is our modest hotel room. A little small but not too bad.


We thought this street looked very picturesque (along with a 1000 other Parisian streets!) as we descended from Montmartre en route to the Moulin Rouge.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Those are great photos. I hope you keep posting more and more. Thanks for my good TJ's mail.:) Miss you guys. I know I am missing some birthdays over there but don't fear my annual birthday box will be showing up sometime.