Sunday, January 23, 2011

Charlotte Sometimes

Little says rejuvenation for me like escaping for a day. Whether with Jack, with girlfriends, by myself--I like to sneak away, be on my own schedule, accountable to no one and within the time frame, no deadline to return. Add shopping at some of my favorite stores into the mix--heaven!
Thanks for a great day Karen! And a call to the world-if you are ever in need of a weekend getaway girl or a day trip partner-I'm in! PS-Like my CURE reference? Sorry if you were topically mislead.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh I'm so jealous. My list for Ikea is growing by the day and now it's 6 hours away :( :( :(

Elizabeth said...

My dream day too!

Lauren in GA said...

Should I be hanging my head in shame that I have never been to a Trader Joe's?

Yeah...I thought so...