Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What LaQuinta and I have in common

S found me in the guest room (aka my laundry room when visitors are not here) this morning after breakfast. I was switching a load (that sounds crass somehow...? chalk it up to the boys locker room I call a house), when he stumbled across this scene:
He squealed in delight, "Huh--Aweessome! Mom--it's the hotel thing. We have the thing from the hotel at our house. Cool!"

Yes dear, we too have "the thing." It is called an ironing board. And I'm sorry. Maybe you can ask your dad how it works.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love it! You guys are classy enough to actually have something the hotels do- Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

Yes then maybe Jack could teach us. Joan bought one when she was visiting in Utah so she could iron her clothes. We never used it.

Lauren in GA said...

Positively hilarious!

I live in a locker room, too. *heavy sigh*

Nicki said...

Don't feel bad, my life as a fifth grade teacher involves the hearing of many a few bathroom moments.

Amy said...

What was the occasion?!

Sarah said...

Ha ha ha ha. What fun boys you have.